Join the Harvest Community – become a volunteer!
Harvest Launceston Community Farmers’ Market is a not-for-profit organisation providing a platform for Tasmanian growers and producers to sell directly to customers. The market is open every Saturday from 8.30am–12.30pm in Launceston’s Cimitiere Street car park and we are looking for volunteers.
Become a Harvest volunteer and help contribute to one of Launceston’s most vibrant weekly community events AND get a FREE coffee and breakfast bun for every shift you work!
Volunteering also allows you to:
- gain new skills, knowledge and experience
- eat locally produced food
- immerse yourself in the Launceston community
- meet potential employers in the food and beverage industry
- neet new people, make new friends
- get to know your local producers
- improve your local employability
- enhance your CV
Our volunteers are the backbone of the market and fill a range of very important roles. Sign up to become a volunteer today by emailing details to our Market Market at: firstname.lastname@example.org