Become a volunteer
Give us two hours of your time AND get a FREE coffee and breakfast!
Harvest Launceston Community Farmers’ Market is a not-for-profit organisation where Tasmanian growers and producers can sell directly to customers. The market is open every Saturday from 8.30am–12.30pm in Launceston’s Cimitiere Street car park and we are always looking for volunteers.
- get to know your local Tasmanian farmers and artisan producers
- join the Harvest community
- meet new people, make new friends
- eat fresh local produce
- enhance your CV
What do Harvest volunteers do?
- Set-up and pack-down market marquees, seating areas and signage (some heavy lifting)
- Welcome visitors at the market entrances
- Represent Harvest at the market’s information stall
Who are our Harvest volunteers?
School teachers, accountants, students, graphic designers, vineyard owners, parents, dog-lovers, foodies – you name it!
Become a Harvest Volunteer: email@example.com