Kelvin and Jan Tombleson of Braefield Prime Lamb travel from Calder, near Wynyard in the far North-West to bring their delicious 100% Prime free-range lamb to Harvest each weekend
At Harvest we have the following Tasmanian farmers, producers and providores:
- Farmers growing meat, seafood, dairy products and eggs
- Gardeners growing vegetables, fruit, herbs, flowers and plants
- Providores making cheeses, honey, jams, preserves, oils, and nuts
- Bakers making breads, cakes, biscuits and pastries
- Cooks making delicious food to sell at the market
- Food innovators who have a great new food idea to trial at the market
Come along for the ride with Harvest Launceston so that together we showcase the best of Tasmanian food.
Are you a producer of fine Tasmanian produce?
Would you like to be able to sell directly to your customers?
We would love to hear from you today especially if you grow/raise:
- Traditional/European vegetables
- Stone fruit
Download the Harvest Operating Guidelines here
Please use the contact form to express your interest and we will send you the details or download forms here.
Stallholder Application Forms