The outstanding quality of producers at the Harvest Launceston Community Farmers’ Market has again being recognised by the prestigious delicious. awards.
It is the last week for FermenTas at Harvest so let us raise a glass of fermented goodness to all that is bright and happy in Tasmania. Looking for a fermented brew visit Wanderers Mead (behind Ritual Coffee) and Seven Sheds. For an in depth look at the how and why of kombucha, LT from Avocado Moon will bring a scoby – a symbiotic culture of bacertria and yeast to the market.
Congratulations to all our stallholders who were named Tasmanian State winners for the 2020 delicious. produce awards:
- Elgaar Farm – Organic Fresh Cream
- Red Cow Organics – Persian Feta
- Fork it Farm – Pasture Raised Berkshire Pork
- Tasmanian Natural Garlic & Tomatoes – Heirloom Tomato
- Felds Farm – Seasonal Vegetables
The weather on Saturday is forecast to be partly cloudy with a minimum of 2º and a maximum of 16º .