Volunteer at Harvest
Volunteer at Harvest Launceston
Give us two hours of your time AND get a coffee and $10 of vouchers to spend at Harvest as our way of saying thank you!
If you would like to become a volunteer at Harvest Launceston, please fill in the form below.
- get to know your local Tasmanian farmers and artisan producers
- join the Harvest community
- meet new people, make new friends
- eat fresh local produce
- enhance your CV
- learn about waste and help to educate others
What do Harvest volunteers do?
- Set-up and pack-down market marquees, seating areas and signage (some heavy lifting, 1 hour shift)
- Welcome visitors at the market entrances (2 hour shift)
- Represent Harvest at the market’s information stall (2 hour shift)
- Educate market goers about our FOGO program, waste and recycling and which bin is the correct bin for their waste (2 hour shift)
Volunteer Greg with some of his shopping and a coffee.