Volunteer at Harvest
Volunteer at Harvest Launceston
Give us two hours of your time AND get a coffee and breakfast/lunch as our way of saying thank you!
If you would like to become a volunteer at Harvest Launceston, please fill in the form below.
- get to know your local Tasmanian farmers and artisan producers
- join the Harvest community
- meet new people, make new friends
- eat fresh local produce
- enhance your CV
What do Harvest volunteers do?
- Set-up and pack-down market marquees, seating areas and signage (some heavy lifting)
- Welcome visitors at the market entrances
- Represent Harvest at the market’s information stall
Who are our Harvest volunteers?
Volunteer Application Form