- 5 MEDIUM GRANNY SMITH (GREEN) APPLES (900G), PEELED, CORED AND CUT INTO 2CM DICE – Windara Orchard
- ½ CUP (110G) CASTER (SUPERFINE) SUGAR
- 2 TABLESPOONS LEMON JUICE – Laos Fresh Farm
- ½ TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON
- VANILLA ICE-CREAM, TO SERVE – Della Vale Gelato
- 1½ CUPS (225G) PLAIN (ALL-PURPOSE) FLOUR
- ¾ CUP (165G) CASTER (SUPERFINE) SUGAR
- 1 TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON
- 1 CUP (90G) ROLLED OATS – Elgaar Farm
- 225G UNSALTED BUTTER, MELTED
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the apple, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix to combine. Transfer to a 1.5-litre-capacity ovenproof dish.
- To make the crumble topping, place the flour, sugar, cinnamon, oats and butter in a large bowl and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the crumble mixture over the apple and place the dish on a large baking tray. Bake for 40–45 minutes, or until the crumble is golden and the apples are soft. Serve with vanilla ice-cream. Serves 6.
Recipe and photo sourced from Donna Hay