Become a stallholder
The following Tasmanian farmers, producers and providers are regularly represented at Harvest Launceston:
- Farmers growing meat, seafood, dairy products and eggs
- Gardeners growing vegetables, fruit, herbs, flowers and plants
- Providores making cheeses, honey, jams, preserves, oils, and nuts
- Bakers making breads, cakes, biscuits and pastries
- Cooks making delicious food to sell at the market
- Food innovators who have a great new food idea to trial at the market
Become a Harvest Launceston Stallholder
Come along for the ride with Harvest Launceston so that together we can showcase the best of Tasmanian food.
- Are you a producer of fine Tasmanian produce?
- Would you like to be able to sell directly to your customers?
- Want to establish or grow your food brand?
We would love to hear from you today especially if you grow/raise:
- Walnuts and chestnuts
- Traditional/European vegetables
- Stone fruit
Please use the contact form to express your interest and we will send you the details or download the documents below.
Stallholder Guidelines and Application Forms
Harvest Stallholder Application Step-By-Step Process
Harvest Operating Guidelines
2017-18 Expression of Interest_Primary Produce
2017-18 Expression of Interest_Value-Add and Ready-to-Eat
2017-18 Appendix A: Produce Information
2016 Harvest Strategic Plan