Become a stallholder
Become a Harvest Launceston Stallholder
Come along for the ride with Harvest Launceston so that together we can showcase the best of Tasmanian food.
- Are you a producer of fine Tasmanian produce?
- Would you like to be able to sell directly to your customers?
- Want to establish or grow your food brand?
We would love to hear from you today especially if you grow/raise:
- Walnuts and chestnuts
- Traditional/European vegetables
- Stone fruit
The following Tasmanian farmers, producers and providers are regularly represented at Harvest Launceston:
- Farmers growing meat, seafood, dairy products and eggs
- Gardeners growing vegetables, fruit, herbs, flowers and plants
- Providores making cheeses, honey, jams, preserves, oils, and nuts
- Bakers making breads, cakes, biscuits and pastries
- Cooks making delicious food to sell at the market
- Food innovators who have a great new food idea to trial at the market
If you are interested in becoming a stallholder, please complete the Expression of Interest Form, below: