Become a stallholder
Become a Harvest Launceston Stallholder
- Currently Harvest Launceston Community Farmers’ Market is only accepting applications from Primary Producers (people who grow the produce they wish to sell) or Value-add producers who are creating very innovative products (i.e. Tasmanian produce that is significantly different from anything else on offer at the market). If this sounds like you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line of “Stallholder Application” and your Business’s name.
We would love to hear from you today especially if you grow/raise:
- Walnuts and chestnuts
- Traditional/European vegetables
- Stone fruit
The following Tasmanian farmers, producers and providers are regularly represented at Harvest Launceston:
- Farmers growing meat, seafood, dairy products and eggs
- Gardeners growing vegetables, fruit, herbs, flowers and plants
- Providores making cheeses, honey, jams, preserves, oils, and nuts
- Bakers making breads, cakes, biscuits and pastries
- Food innovators who have a great new food idea to trial at the market
If you are interested in becoming a stallholder, please email: email@example.com with some details about your primary produce or innovative product.