Specialising in Tasmanian Hemp seeds and associated products.
Woodlands Farm is nestled in Northern Tasmania’s Meander Valley where the rich fertile soils are covered in healthy pastures and crops, continually flushed with the world’s cleanest air. Our families have been farming this country for over 70 years with the philosophy of leaving the land in better condition for future generations. Growing sustainable hemp for food allows us to share with you the opportunity to enjoy healthy food that helps make a healthy world.
ABOUT HEMP HEARTS:
- Great on salads, cereals, porridge, smoothies and much more.
- Rich source of complete protein.
- High in essential fatty acids 3, 6 and 9 in ideal ratios.
- Good source of fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable crop.
Contact The Tassie Hemp Shop:
Address: 405 Mole Creek Rd, Red Hills, Tas 7304